Author Topic: Watch out for folks wanting to join your Guild.  (Read 2314 times)

Offline Tinman

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Watch out for folks wanting to join your Guild.
« on: December 24, 2009, 04:16:09 AM »
I got taken by some Italians
cucciolox     
Alex4ever
bongiovanni
they wanted in my Guild so I let them, bongiovanni was pushie about being trusted so I should have realized he was out to clean out our stash from the start but I trusted them.They where fine for a few days until today they all took everything out of the stash then quit the guild but for Alex4ever which I kicked.So watch out for these guys they are A holes. Don't let them in your Guild. Merry Christmas
http://www.torn.com/193519
Click link for a good game.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: Watch out for folks wanting to join your Guild.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 09:20:46 AM »
I got taken by some Italians
cucciolox     
Alex4ever
bongiovanni
they wanted in my Guild so I let them, bongiovanni was pushie about being trusted so I should have realized he was out to clean out our stash from the start but I trusted them.They where fine for a few days until today they all took everything out of the stash then quit the guild but for Alex4ever which I kicked.So watch out for these guys they are A holes. Don't let them in your Guild. Merry Christmas

Thank you for the warning. I think its a good idea to make this a sticky, there is a similar topic in the Bulgarian forum where people post the names of all players who have used this trick and stolen from the guild. It helps to warn others and stop them from making the same mistake.

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Re: Watch out for folks wanting to join your Guild.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 11:02:29 AM »
Bloody thieves!!! Annihilate and destroy them, wherever you meet them! They should burn in hell for what they did! All of you players, lets hunt these three of them down!!!
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy