Author Topic: Wrong item count display  (Read 4061 times)

Offline grumpypickle

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Wrong item count display
« on: December 25, 2009, 08:21:32 PM »
I have completed Stage 3 of the Grunar Province Freedom Fighter by crafting 5 Balanced Iron-Pointed javelin. The storyline quest page shows 5 of 5 crafted but when I click on the 'complete mission' button, a message advises that I am missing one or more items to complete my quest.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 03:24:37 PM by isolde »

Crassus

Re: Mission bug
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 08:45:38 PM »
You have craft the necessary items but even you sold them or you do not have them in your possession. You simple have to create the missing items so you have at your inventory the required number.

Offline grumpypickle

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 09:12:56 PM »
I have crafted the required number, they are in my possession, the mission requirements are listing as fulfilled (5 of 5 crafted) but the mission won't advance. Actually. I have crafted 6 and they are all in my Hero's inventory.

Cuorion

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 10:45:03 PM »
Are any of them rare (blue)?

You need 5 normals, blue are not counted, although I don't know if there is a visual bug that shows they are counted...

Offline grumpypickle

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 01:22:33 PM »
thanks, that fixed, but it still shouldn't show the progress as complete if it requires a simple level craft

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Wrong item count display
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 03:23:16 PM »
thanks, that fixed, but it still shouldn't show the progress as complete if it requires a simple level craft

That's true, I ll move the topic to texts although I think the programmers are aware of the problem and will hopefully address it in a future update.