Author Topic: Not FER  (Read 6931 times)

Offline baci1

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Not FER
« on: January 08, 2010, 10:35:41 PM »
From today new rules are imported to the non-premium members.
"You can use this feature if you activate Premium Membership and you have 200 or less crafting points in the current crafting Tier."

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: Not FER
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 10:51:37 PM »
From today new rules are imported to the non-premium members.
"You can use this feature if you activate Premium Membership and you have 200 or less crafting points in the current crafting Tier."

I am agree they trying to do something new but it gets stupid. Is not respect i better quit the game than to invest permanently money. I think will looking for another game in the Internet is a lot, because I will not stay all day in Imperial Hero  ::) ::) ::)

Yes and once to craft 5 ingot was need 1 AP now 2 for non-premium members is not gratefully not at all :rant:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 11:05:35 PM by TaniaR »

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 11:38:42 PM »
I think that you might want to wait until Monday when we can ask the IO team about this, I think there may be some changes but we dont know still.

Offline ariu

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 07:19:19 PM »
battles should cost 1 ap,not 2...even resources digging should cost 1 ap

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 08:04:59 PM »
battles should cost 1 ap,not 2...even resources digging should cost 1 ap
What are you speak about, you want to stay all day in game, take premium memberships and will be all action with 1 AP and half time  8)

Judith

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 10:42:05 AM »
I wonder why you're mocking NOW, and not before. Since... always? the non premium members have spent 2 aps for digging/fighting.
But just now you consider it as not fer.

Offline deyana

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010, 02:16:29 PM »
and now price of diamonds is more 13000 gold on market, and it grow, because of all who have gold - they try buy diamonds and get premium, isn't ?

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2010, 03:55:45 PM »
Soon, very soon will be huge inflation. Currency (diamods) go up in price, crafted resources too, will be splendid  *suicide*  :D :D

Offline baci1

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2010, 04:11:24 PM »
I wonder why you're mocking NOW, and not before. Since... always? the non premium members have spent 2 aps for digging/fighting.
But just now you consider it as not fer.

Before I craft 5 Light Leather with 2 aps, but with new rules I can craft only 1 at a time.

Offline baci1

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2010, 04:28:07 PM »
and now price of diamonds is more 13000 gold on market, and it grow, because of all who have gold - they try buy diamonds and get premium, isn't ?

I think this game start to lose its sense, because huge price of diamonds.
Now anybody can by diamonds for real money and to spend them on best weapons and equipment for his Tier.  You can find level 21 hero with legendary equipment. There is no more "challenge" in the game .

Judith

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2010, 11:31:03 AM »
Soon, very soon will be huge inflation. Currency (diamods) go up in price, crafted resources too, will be splendid  *suicide*  :D :D

Well, dear fellows, have you thought about the FACT that YOU (players) are responsible for the prices (diamonds/mats,doesn't matter)?!?
Yesterday I saw someone selling diamonds for 23k.. :o
I mean.. wtf lol.  :o :o :o

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2010, 01:41:56 PM »

Well, dear fellows, have you thought about the FACT that YOU (players) are responsible for the prices (diamonds/mats,doesn't matter)?!?
Yesterday I saw someone selling diamonds for 23k.. :o
I mean.. wtf lol.  :o :o :o

The thing is that there are only few players which sell diamonds and they increase the price. Maybe you(game staff) could involve by selling some diamonds at a lower price, in same way like a national bank tries to limit the exchange rate of local currencies.

Offline cristit

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2010, 02:32:03 PM »
High pointed players (as in Tier 4 & 5), of course have more gold. They can easy set the prices of diamonds. Low pointed players can not afford to buy 25 diamonds (> 500k gold). Maybe it would be better that diamond prices be influenced somehow by your Tier and level.

Crassus

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2010, 04:37:20 PM »
High pointed players (as in Tier 4 & 5), of course have more gold. They can easy set the prices of diamonds. Low pointed players can not afford to buy 25 diamonds (> 500k gold). Maybe it would be better that diamond prices be influenced somehow by your Tier and level.

You have some point here... It is true that the more players that are high tier and gaining more gold they will be the ones who sets the prizes... And that is why they "destroy" (according to some players) the game. But how will be he prize of diamonds will be relevant to tier, if for example they do something like potions and objects what will stop a player with diamonds to sell them at high tier (and gain more money) from selling them at low-prise tiers? This will create a huge supply of diamonds, at hight tier, and this will drop the prise, but at low tiers there will be lack of diamonds and it will sett the prises to the sky...

About the other issues of the topic, non-premium members are more difficult to develop. There is no secret about it, but it is not impossible to do it. A premium player have 24 moves per 24 hours and a simple one have 12, so is about the half... I do not seeing anything unfair here... And coz i am a moderator yes i have a premium account but i am playing the game and with simple accounts... We know some issues but believe me is too difficult to suggest solutions that keep the balances...

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 06:03:02 PM »

I think some players buy diamonds and after 1 day sell them with much more. If diamonds only increase in price and is not taxed, why do not use that, in 48 hours if is not sold seller do not lose anything, just for posting he not paid nothing.  :hmmm: good ideie to make gold. Interesting what if diamond market will be like objects market  :hmmm: *db*