Author Topic: Problem with loading the "mercenaries" and "work" tabs  (Read 1780 times)

Offline loveblue

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Problem with loading the "mercenaries" and "work" tabs
« on: January 09, 2010, 05:54:47 AM »
I have problems when loading these two tabs :

- When opening the mercenaries tab, the content section isn't loaded at all. All the navigation buttons and layout images are displayed but not the content itself.
- The work tab has a quite similar problem. The content area only displaying the hour-based work section, the special task section isn't displayed except the "New" button. Plus, somehow it keeps refreshing the page over and over.

I experienced these problems since a week ago. I'm currently using Mozilla Firefox 3.5.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 06:05:28 AM by loveblue »

Judith

Re: Problem with loading the "mercenaries" and "work" tabs
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 11:27:13 AM »
Updated flashplayer?

Offline loveblue

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 03:14:04 PM »
I have Adobe Flash 10 plug-in installed, so I don't think that is the cause. Also, all the other pages and tabs work perfectly fine with it.

Strangely, when I try to open it in the computer with wired connection, the pages is loaded fine. My connection is a wireless one. I've tried using my friend's modem ~that's also a wireless-based but with better performance~ and it shows same problems. Is it possible that my wireless-based connection is the cause?

Judith

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 11:23:00 AM »
mmm. no I don't think connection has to do anything with this..

Btw, have you maybe changed your profession while working ?