Author Topic: crafting heavy leather  (Read 4406 times)

Offline athena

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
crafting heavy leather
« on: January 09, 2010, 11:33:55 AM »
i'f you're not a premium member... you can only craft 1 leather per 2AP?

same in any tier? tier 3 currently and even with light and medium leather in lower tier it goes the same...

Offline athena

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: crafting heavy leather
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 02:56:17 PM »
...and miners cant craft the same way like before...2AP per single items? :o :o :o
 is this a bug? i hope that someday fighting wont require diamonds...or going to auction house or going to another province or cancel travel or just logging in...but anyway you can do that too to make the game really chalenging...

how about 1 diamonds per post here :D or per letters? thats a good idea...

diamonds in tier2 are taken away, now after reaching tier 3 you need diamonds to be premium member to craft 5x or 6x leathers, ingots etc... :( :( :(

how about 10AP per crafting leather? or make that 10 diamonds per crafting leather? nononono... thats too expensive...

9 diamonds will do... >:(

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 06:50:13 PM »
i'f you're not a premium member... you can only craft 1 leather per 2AP?
same in any tier? tier 3 currently and even with light and medium leather in lower tier it goes the same...

Now i have a premium member for 2 weeks  :-[ , i used only to dig gems all 2 weeks. I wanted after premium membership to use only crafters' order to make more crafted gems. And from my allies i new that, for craft 1 ingot is needed 2 AP. Now the question, what for i must to use crafters' order if is not sense to use t in particular without premium membership???? To think logical in one day 24 hours and i can do (with crafters' order) only 12 crafted gems  :D :D :D and how you think I will use ever in future crafters' order  :'( if I can every day to enter in the game. These new changes is  *Censored* sorry for my english.

Sorry sexy for my intervention in this topic  ;)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 11:04:03 PM by TaniaR »

Offline athena

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 10:56:04 PM »
yeah! the changes $@*#$! its a challenge though but its tut tut tut tut!!! :-X :-X :-X

its really ok to maintain the game, to keep the server fast or something...

before                                         after

2AP=5 leathers/ingots/gems          10AP=5 leathers/ingots/gems

T2  = 20 diamonds                       T2    = 20 days of fighting to buy 1or 2 diamonds

just wait a few days... crafting will require 25 diamonds :D :D :D, make it just 20 diamonds please :-* :-* :-* thanks! see... they love us! :-* :-* :-*

and dont bother to announce changes, we'll know it eventually when we're experiencing it...

*TaniaR, its ok  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

Offline Sub comandante marcos

• Sjarko
  • Tier 4
  • Red hot Chilli Peppers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 12:44:44 AM »
Yes , yes ... i'm carpenter .... i'm doing a Story line and need much items (much AP) i'm not premium  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline athena

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 09:37:16 AM »
storyline are great :) :) :) i'm excited to finished the storyline quest (tier 2) knowing i'd get some diamonds... my first try... didn't even reach the boss so i'd pump up my character and have a couple of merc... excited to come back to get even with the cats and to have that diamonds :D *hihi*... sadly they change the rewards to some cheap amulet thats useless to me coz i just udgraded all my items...

worst... you need diamonds now to craft multiple materials...

i believe in thr future you need diamonds to upgrade houses, extend it, placing items in auction needs AP, sending message needs AP or diamonds *hihi* *hihi*, sleeping too will need diamons :D :D :D there... some idea...

oh! i have to buy items from NPC, wait does it require AP in buying now? i'll check it...

oh! i have to repair some of my equipment, wait maybe it requires 25 diamonds to repair it... i'll check... no need to announce it...

Offline Sub comandante marcos

• Sjarko
  • Tier 4
  • Red hot Chilli Peppers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 09:38:45 AM »
Have you got diamons for me ??  :D :D :D :D -.

I haven't :'( :'( -. i'm doing the Story Line of Faraolin

Regards

Offline athena

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 09:50:54 AM »
i have one extra! :D *hihi* someone gave it to one of my guildmate, said she sell recipes cheap... why? because almost HALF of items now in the auction house are recipes!!!

...and now... to craft that recipes you need a couple of AP... the good thing is you can sold the items... CHEAP in tha NPC.. thats nice :D *hihi*

wait! does it require now AP to sell in the NPC? i'll check it... no need to announce, we'll know it eventually...

Cuorion

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 10:20:08 PM »
I won't comment the changes you mention above, just a little question.
Do you really find it appropriate, or even "funny" being so ironic?

Offline athena

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2010, 05:34:19 AM »
you just posted your comment, meaning its not funny for you...

irony supposed to be funny, well if its not appropriate...  should i cry?

ok, if thats what you want :'( :'( :'(

Cuorion

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2010, 06:38:14 AM »
I tend to percieve irony as a form of incapability to use appropriate language.
Even if you don't care about what I think (which I can accept)...

Forum Rules

1. Topics and posts:

•   1.1. Obligations:
        - Respect every forum user;
        - Keep a good tone;

- Topics should be appropriate for the category they are started in;
      - Use only the corresponding language for each section, if there is none for your language use the "Other forum" section;
      - Replies should follow the topic;
      - Reply only in the language a topic has been started in;
      - Use personal messages, mail or chat for personal questions and private correspondence;
      - Posting private correspondence is allowed only under the condition all involved parties agreed;

I kind of missed the point where you abide by the bolded obligations.

To the point now. You got a problem with the game. It was good that you made the post and let everyone know. Actually, most (if not all) moderators and trusted members here are premium so we couldn't know if something is "wrong" in non-premium functions. Furthermore, it is weakend, which means you'll have to wait 'till Monday to get an official reply.

Offline athena

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2010, 10:27:13 AM »
first i dont have problems with the game, my guildmate has... as i've said, i enjoy the challenge. and i intend to use premium when i needed it later on in the game.

and not becoz i'm saying my expectation here doesnt meant i'm disrespecting anyone.

and i'm keeping my tone, not becoz i'm using emo means i got high tone, whats the use of emo here if not used

and dont talk to me like i dont care, coz  i do...
so heres the thing... i know the game is evolving but can someone announce teh chances b4 it will be done?

and...i'm going to the batcave... err bathroom

sorry if i like making joke which are funny to you...

Judith

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2010, 10:58:16 AM »
After you've made a mockery topic in General Talk, I'mma lock that sh@#$t.
I think this is fer, isn't it.