Author Topic: problem with crafting resources  (Read 2842 times)

Offline Tinman

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
problem with crafting resources
« on: January 10, 2010, 09:06:19 PM »
I can only craft one at a time now costing 2 AP each instead of 20 Crafted Ash for 4 AP. If this is someones idea to improve game play they are mistaken. Delete my account this is a joke.You say this is a beta stage we are to take our chances buy diamonds is voluntary but without diamonds you make it absolutely zero fun to play. This started fun but all your tweaks ruined it.
http://www.torn.com/193519
Click link for a good game.

Offline Tinman

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: problem with crafting resources
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 02:39:13 AM »
Why not make this free for two weeks, then to play more you must buy premium package.Because it is clear the owners are greedy and only want cash and at every turn come up with ways to spend money rather than make game play more fun.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 04:18:00 AM by Geomaticus »

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 04:17:45 AM »
If you are having difficulties with the game, then post it here and wait for a response. Please don't assume that the programmers or owners are greedy or out to get you. They are not.

It is clear that what you have posted is a bug (crafting 1 resource at a time for a cost of 2 AP each). I'm sure this will be resolved soon. Please be patient, and keep your posts clean.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Judith

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 11:11:43 AM »
Why not make this free for two weeks, then to play more you must buy premium package.Because it is clear the owners are greedy and only want cash and at every turn come up with ways to spend money rather than make game play more fun.

Are you premium member?

Offline Tinman

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 09:49:10 PM »
No. Even though it is now unplayable to  play free version

Offline Tinman

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 04:01:14 AM »
If you are having difficulties with the game, then post it here and wait for a response. Please don't assume that the programmers or owners are greedy or out to get you. They are not.

It is clear that what you have posted is a bug (crafting 1 resource at a time for a cost of 2 AP each). I'm sure this will be resolved soon. Please be patient, and keep your posts clean.
okay today I craft 20 wood at once, back to normal.The reason I flipped is it says become premium player and craft 5 crafted wood for one AP then I try to craft 20 like normal and it only crafts one then I try again and only one is crafted.I thought the management changed it to you can only craft one at a time.btw the owners are greedy if you look at the changes...most are to increase revenue rather than make the game environment more enjoyable.
Also I don't recall using bad language in the last post  :'(   

Cuorion

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 07:35:41 PM »
btw the owners are greedy if you look at the changes...

You know, these are people who try to earn a living from their games, not only give you a good game experience. This can be done either by selling a game and adding a monthly fee or by offering the game for free and tempt the players donate money. This donation is almost always tempted by ingame advantages. Since the game is rather new, it is normal that these... temptations are not stable. For example, diamonds prices have gone sky-high during the last month. However, you should think that programmers are not idiots and they know they need us play their game so they make that living we were talking about. Show them a little trust and things will probably work out. :)

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 08:49:19 PM »
Also I don't recall using bad language in the last post  :'(   

You will recall the offensive graphic that I removed from your post. Like I said, make your point regarding the bug, but do so without inappropriate language.

I happy that you report the bug fixed. I consider this matter closed.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post