Author Topic: Crafting points (info) per item ...  (Read 2108 times)

Offline demo_account

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Crafting points (info) per item ...
« on: January 17, 2010, 12:53:18 PM »
Hi!

After I gained 200 points, the info box which says "how many points will give me a recipe" disappears and I can't see how much points I will gain if I craft a "special" item with it.
I remember the points of the recipes I have, but I'm completely unaware of the new ones I memorize ...

Thank you!

Crassus

Re: Crafting points (info) per item ...
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 01:47:31 PM »
It is not bug.
After the 200 CPs you gain points only by crafting special (rare, legendary, etc) items, also you are unable to gain more CPs if this is at tier 1 crafting.

Cuorion

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 02:44:40 PM »
I think demo_account means this:

...compared to this:

I'm not sure if this is a bug though. When I saw it I thought it was supposed to make it more difficult that way.  ???

Crassus

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 03:34:34 PM »
It is posted again same issue and the programmers-community managers said that is suppose to be this way because from some point and after (as the text box says) it is not sure if you will gain CPs.
Before a fix, it was saying that you will gain 12 cps but since was not a special craft you had gained 0 and a lot of people was confused. And programmers thought that way it will be more explained to players.
Also when you have reach the special crafting requirements it is not important how many cps you gain...

P.S. 22 Sapphire Gem.....it makes me think....how many poor people have slain at dangerous provinces to gain them.... >:D

And for more info a little search will help you....

Cuorion

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 03:45:39 PM »
Didn't know that kind of details. Thank you. :)

P.S.: Sapphires are mostly from tier 2 storyline quests. Poor slain people give sapphire ore which I tend to sell so I can by gems. ::)

Edit: i find more funny to edit this post than send a new one...
By->you mean buy? yes they sound the same....lol
also poor people become poor after the attack...you get gold and gold is translated to sapphire, diamonds, swords etc...

You are welcome.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 03:59:04 PM by Crassus »

Offline demo_account

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 09:03:47 AM »
Yes, I mean exactly this ... especially with tier 5 crafting, there are recipes lvl.44 which give 5 points (and take more resources) while the same recipe lvl.48 gives 4 points (and take 1 steel ingot less). If you learn the recipes after you make 200 points, there's no way to know which recipe how many points will give on special item craft (!) except with the "trial - error" method. I guess, you can possibly leave the same big text but pls at least include the points on special craft.

10x!