General Category > Equipment

Damage reduce vs agility

(1/2) > >>

gunther:
If you were to choose between an armour 211 with 6 agility and amour 168 with 4 damage reduced, which one would YOU pick?

Tiger:
it depends who you will fight. opponents with low minimum damage and if you have enough armor with the rest equipment, i would choose damage reducing. they wont damage you at all then.
if you dont manage to lower their damage to minimum, i would choose the one with agility.  15 gives you 211-168=43/15 - almost 3 damage reduction + better chance to not get hit at all.

gunther:

--- Quote from: Tiger on January 21, 2010, 12:20:19 PM ---15 gives you 211-168=43/15 - almost 3 damage reduction + better chance to not get hit at all.

--- End quote ---

What do you mean by '15'? 15 agility points?
I have high armor right now, so yes I manage to lower their weapons to minimum damage.

So the lower_armor+damage-reduction is better against rangers while the higher-armor+agility is better against warriors?

Tiger:
15 points of armor reduce damage for 1 point. thats why i divided 43 by 15.
i was talking about monsters. you cant make universal choice, it depends on what weapon is player using. That with agility is little better. but in fights against monsters at tier 2 i used damage reducing and it works great.

gunther:
What if my weapon was a spear and so my agility becomes from 8 to 12.8, is it still better than 4 damage reduction?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version