Author Topic: dangerous dungeons  (Read 3014 times)

Offline ariu

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
dangerous dungeons
« on: January 28, 2010, 08:23:13 PM »
how about showing how many players are in a dungeon?? so we will save time and we will not have to check all the dungeons

Offline Sub comandante marcos

• Sjarko
  • Tier 4
  • Red hot Chilli Peppers
    • View Profile
Re: dangerous dungeons
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 09:18:22 PM »
jajaj ,  :D :D but with this all player will lost gold

Crassus

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 01:13:00 PM »
Seeking or waiting at a dungeon to hunt is fun....
I remember i was hunting a player...I had add him to my friends to know when he is online and then i was looking all over the map to kill him... He had some gold...

Otherwise, it will be complicated screen and high level players will go from dungeon to dungeon killing everyone.... It will be like duck hunt but with ducks without wings....

Cuorion

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 06:55:46 PM »
Yeah, we don't wanna know where our victims are.
We want the joy of tranking and finding them.
We are hunters, not executioners.
 >:D

Offline vorstervorst

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 07:22:16 PM »
I also enjoy the hunting and can some time be fustrating. There is just one thing, if you are attack and you win the match one only survive. If the attacker win the match he gets some of your money. It seems a bit unfair. The attacher must also have something to lose, maybe also money. If that do not work maybe the one ho is attack and wins can get experiens point of fame out of the match

Cuorion

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 08:40:25 PM »
+1 on that. It just feels unfair if someone needs 3 attacks on you to kill you, you get nothing and he gets a portion of your gold and possibly some of the resources you were collecting.

P.S.: It is advised that you make a post only once. We'll read it. No need to make it in more than one places.