Author Topic: what???  (Read 1765 times)

Offline ariu

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
what???
« on: February 03, 2010, 04:17:46 PM »
i started a battle in a multi stage dungeon
but i didnt notice i hadnt had enough gold,now,i won but i cant use my mercs..
this is a stupid rule,why shouldnt i use my mercs now and why isnt there an option that says \ if you go to battle your mercenaries will not come with you \ or something like this

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: what???
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 04:23:40 PM »
That is correct. If your mercs do not accompany you to battle in the first level (for whatever reason), then they are not available for any further battles in that dungeon. Your only option would be to exit the dungeon after winning that first battle, and re-enter the dungeon with your mercs, win the battle and then continue from there. That will cost you an extra action point, but it might be enough to help you complete the dungeon and finish a quest!
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Crassus

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 04:36:34 PM »
It is not stupid rule...

You should know about your economic status and do the right calls. If you had 6000 and you bought something for 6000 gold should the game told you that you will left broken? You are not in position to know that from your own?

And the game is telling you when you can use them or not through the rules and forum...

Offline ariu

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 05:05:20 PM »
in the forum i dont want to read 1000 threads just because there are not rules explained in a  topic

Crassus

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 07:29:23 PM »
Rules are explained at News & FAQs... And there is no need to read 1000 topics there is and a search engine at the up right corner.
And no one said that is bad to ask, if i am misunderstood i am sorry about it.
I want to say that you cannot say what is stupid and what not, you can only say you opinion with good tone, and is always acceptable.