Author Topic: Guild expansion  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Guild expansion
« on: February 03, 2010, 04:28:24 PM »
I would like to comment on the cost of guild expansion. I think the cost of expanding guilds (storage or administration) should be in Gold only, not diamonds. Right now, my guild has enough gold to expand, but diamonds are way to expensive to spend on expanding a guild, so our members aren't going to donate them to the guild treasury.

That's my opinion on that....
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: Guild expansion
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 04:39:15 PM »
I am agree with you Geo, or how you proposed in suggestion to make imperial mail/post system, now I am agree with this too  *pardon* last time I was not right  *UNDECIDED* soory...

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Re: Guild expansion
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 01:34:53 PM »
I would like to comment on the cost of guild expansion. I think the cost of expanding guilds (storage or administration) should be in Gold only, not diamonds. Right now, my guild has enough gold to expand, but diamonds are way to expensive to spend on expanding a guild, so our members aren't going to donate them to the guild treasury.

That's my opinion on that....

It's about the power. If the members are wealthy enouph to afford a guild expansion, then it's indeed a strong guild. A guild who presumably in the near future will own a castle and will be a master of a province. Other guilds will bow before its power and praise guilds mightiness :)

In short I dont agree with you. The cost of guild expansion must be high enouph - diamonds and gold included. Otherwise it will be very easy for every guild to expand to the max.
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy