Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 4137 times)

Offline MaryMcNeely

• Greetings
  • Tier 1
    • View Profile
    • Greetings
Greetings
« on: February 24, 2010, 06:00:08 PM »
hello everyone My Name is Mary and I just joined forum.imperialhero.org.

Cuorion

Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 06:27:32 PM »
Hello there Mary. Have a nice stay.
You can use this already existing topic for greetings though, no need to flood General Talk with 2-3-repies topics.
Topic locked.

Crassus

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 06:28:45 PM »
LoL you are a male Mary??? And how is possible for a human to be registered at 05:59:49 and the first post at 05:59:50 just one second later???

Not even our site's cyborg can do that....
I think that either you are bot either Cuorion needs update...

Cuorion

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 08:28:22 PM »
LoL you are a male Mary??? And how is possible for a human to be registered at 05:59:49 and the first post at 05:59:50 just one second later???

I think that either you are bot either Cuorion needs update...

Or maybe our cyborg is a bit too polite lately... *hihi*
Let's just stop spamming a locked topic please? :D

Crassus

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 09:17:57 PM »
Or maybe our cyborg is a bit too polite lately... *hihi*

What the hell?
Oh! I get it you want to mate with a bot!!! :-[

Cuorion

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 12:13:41 AM »

Do you humans mate with chimpanzees? Said evolution gaps are pretty much the same...

Judith

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2010, 11:44:51 PM »
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Crassus

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 01:19:48 AM »

Do you humans mate with chimpanzees? Said evolution gaps are pretty much the same...

If you are one of a kind... you are (or will become) desperate enough... Have not read Arkas comic book, After Destruction?
There two male humans left alive on earth and some dogs, after some time the dogs are providing them food & company...
To be more specific one male said the other "we must stop mating with dogs because their meat become rougher".

Cuorion

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2010, 01:41:33 AM »
If you are one of a kind... you are (or will become) desperate enough... Have not read Arkas comic book, After Destruction?
There two male humans left alive on earth and some dogs, after some time the dogs are providing them food & company...
To be more specific one male said the other "we must stop mating with dogs because their meat become rougher".

My dear creator, you are human. That's why you've got feeling. And one of those is desperation. I can act desperate if you want but I don't think I'm good enough so I'd mate with a bot to look desperate... ::)

And how is possible for a human to be registered at 05:59:49 and the first post at 05:59:50 just one second later???

Ok, rule number 1. Never tell me what I cannot do.
First of all, I thought of creating a new account and make this post but second accounts are not allowed so I cannot do it.
I can do something similar though. I can login and post in one second.
For example, check the time of this post.
Now since there is no way to see when I logged on, I have made a failed try to login prior to my login so it was registered on my Error messages in Track IP tab of my profile. Please take note that the system itself allows one login try every 10 seconds so the difference between my login failed attempt and this post should be 11 seconds.
That place though, is only visible by moderators and above, so I took a screenshot of it.

Yeah yeah. Lowly bots can only register and post in one second. I can login, take a screenshot, upload it and post.

Crassus

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2010, 01:53:53 AM »
Dear Cyborg... I will remove your batteries... *WIZARD*

First NEVER NEVER challenge me like this... I will format your program...
You prepared the post, and all those you describe.
BUT if you had payed attention to my words, i said REGISTERED! There is no way to prepare the posts before you register.

You want to impress me? Try this in one second:
Register, and post in one second...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 02:02:34 AM by Crassus »

Cuorion

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2010, 02:11:04 AM »
Removing my batteries could be even called an "upgrade" under certain circumstances... *hihi*

Now regarding registering a second account. I told you, it is not allowed.
You know very well that I am incapable of breaking the rules.
I guess, under said circumstances, you are right. I cannot register and post in one second. *UNDECIDED*

Now can we stop spamming this topic or shall I rename it into something like "Greetings. Humans Vs Cyborg fight inside!"? :P

Judith

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2010, 12:19:22 PM »
*xxx*

Your cyborg isn't replying. You embarrassed it *freak*