Author Topic: New abbilities as checkbox option in battle screen menu.  (Read 8526 times)

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
New abbilities as checkbox option in battle screen menu.
« on: May 06, 2009, 10:51:35 AM »
From Lvl 20 I can choose extra abilities, like whirlwind. It is cool, because You can fight with more than one opponent at one time. However I would like to use it when I need (with stronger opponents). It eats my spirit which isnt so cheap to buy and regeneration takes a lot of time (I'm a warrior).
My suggestion is to add more specialities that drains spirit to the option panel on the battle screen (as multi checkbox)

Sheremetev

Re: New abbilities as checkbox option in battle screen menu.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 11:00:00 AM »
Having such an ability, a player will have more control over the battle, so it is a nice suggestion. The team has said they are already working on something like that.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 12:50:13 PM »
Yeah, with warrior's great spirit regeneration, it lasts for 3-4 battles if we are lucky. And especially there will never be enough spirit once we get to higher level, now I have only charge and it alone eats all the spirit, I cant imagine if I had to use 3 skills that also require it. Let us choose, please  :-*

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 01:08:35 PM »
Yeah, with warrior's great spirit regeneration, it lasts for 3-4 battles if we are lucky. And especially there will never be enough spirit once we get to higher level, now I have only charge and it alone eats all the spirit, I cant imagine if I had to use 3 skills that also require it. Let us choose, please  :-*

yeah...and the whirlwind drains all my spirit in one battle :)
6 times performed that is 6x20=120 spirit on lvl 1 :D. Not to much?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 01:20:33 PM by thomason »