Author Topic: Set items  (Read 3384 times)

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
Set items
« on: February 26, 2010, 01:33:58 PM »
I suggest that set items should be better. The most set items I saw on auction are weaker then a medium rare item. I think they should have better bonuses, like epics, but harder to find.

mr_ferid

Re: Set items
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 10:52:37 AM »
I think they will be very good if you collect all pieces

Cuorion

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 07:09:28 PM »
I'd agree with Andy in this.
I've seen some tier 3 set pieces.
They are not even close to my epics' quality.
Either they need serious buffing or there has to be a list of set bonuses so people won't spend a fortune just hoping the set bonuses will be good enough.

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 07:20:00 PM »
I think they will be very good if you collect all pieces

If you look in news, there were some bonuses given for some sets. The bonus when a set is completed was weaker then a good epic item.

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 06:40:57 AM »
While I agree that the bonus should be as-good-as-or-better-than epic, that bonus should only be applicable once the set is completed - or else there is little point to having the concept of sets. Individually, they should be near worthless (in my opinion).

That being said, there is a description on each item of what the set consists of, but not what the benefit is of each set. How do I know which set will be right for me? There needs to be some descption somewhere of what the bonus of each completed set is (and I don't mean on the forum, I mean added to the description of each item).
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 11:35:08 PM »
I have completed set; I don't see the bonus.

The bonus must be seen on your abilities/armor/life when equipping it. I don't think it is written somewhere.

PS: when you figure it out can you please share the bonus so we could see if it is really worth wearing a set.

mr_ferid

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 08:08:41 AM »
I have completed set; I don't see the bonus.
I don t see your sets  :o
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 08:47:08 AM by mr_ferid »

Offline DMDM

• Tier 3
  • Problem ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 11:46:35 AM »
I don't think the set bonuses are very weak but I think the actual stats on items shouldn't be this random. Since they are light/medium/heavy armor sets (I'm speaking about the 5 pieces armor sets) why not put "of the Mystic" , "of the Ranger" and "of the Warrior" stats. If not "Sapphire", speaking of Tier 2 at least +2-3 on the respective attributes.
 And in no way something like I've seen, two cloaks with the same name, hence same theoretical quality, one with +2 Agility or other attribute and the other having +12 Strength and +4 Vitality. Kind of not so alike.
"I'm gonna go build my own game, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the game! "