Author Topic: News: In-game changes  (Read 14978 times)

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
News: In-game changes
« on: March 08, 2010, 05:34:58 PM »
As lots of things change without being announced, I thought we could start a topic where we can post what we noticed has changed.
Although it is in general talk(I didn't know where else to put it), please try not to spam and post only the change you noticed and don't put useless comments.

I'll start.....

-the appearance of a 4th bag for the hero. The non-premium members remain with one;

-when logging in the panel from the top-right corner is showing the current activity(like working), a hero can choose going back to the panel;

-the alliance players are shown in order of tier and ranking, not like before in alphabetical order.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 12:12:08 PM by Oton »

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: News: In-game changes
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 07:10:34 PM »
And more that, now 12 AP is maximum to accumulate, not 24 AP like as before (for non Premium membership). And all actions requires 1AP. This is very good change  *bravo*  :-*

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 07:40:33 PM »
I don't know if this has been implemented earlier, but I'll mention it anyways

08-03-2010 - Message to all guild members - In the messages section at the lower left, when sending a new message, there is an option to send it to 'all members'. This message will go to all guild members and will arrive as a green envelope. Not sure if you need to be guild administration to have this option. Don't enter a recipient when using this function.

On another note:
From a Mod standpoint, I don't really know of another place this thread should reside. Of course all of this information should be listed in the News section, but since it isn't, I don't really see a problem with it residing here in the General for the time being.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline Sub comandante marcos

• Sjarko
  • Tier 4
  • Red hot Chilli Peppers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 10:34:35 PM »
And more that, now 12 AP is maximum to accumulate, not 24 AP like as before (for non Premium membership). And all actions requires 1AP. This is very good change  *bravo*  :-*

and the premium have 36 ?? what is this ???

Offline Tinman

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 04:18:10 AM »
This is the last straw for me. 12 AP but if you buy premium you get 36. This is too bias toward paid players. Again the owners do things to make money rather than make a more fun game to play. I quit see ya.
http://www.torn.com/193519
Click link for a good game.

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 07:12:13 PM »
09-03-2010 - Travelling to all provinces - I am a Tier 4 player and I just visited a Tier 5 province. I could not fight in dungeons, but I could visit the town. Perhaps players can now visit all provinces, regardless of Tier.

Cuorion

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 07:32:54 PM »
09-03-2010 - Travelling to all provinces - I am a Tier 4 player and I just visited a Tier 5 province. I could not fight in dungeons, but I could visit the town. Perhaps players can now visit all provinces, regardless of Tier.

As Tier 3, I could visit Prairie Sea (Tier 5 No Man's Land) and Everland (Tier 5 Safe) but no other tier 4 or 5 province. Maybe it is a bug regarding these two provinces (or the new map)?

09-03-2010 - One-Time Recipes - One-time recipes are now shown in purple color in crafting list.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 07:38:25 PM by Cuorion »

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2010, 06:56:53 PM »
2010-03-12 Travel anywhere with one click - From the global map, you can select any province as your destination. The travel time is added up, but you don't have to hop from province to province to get across the empire. If you have travellers' order, you can click the 'travel now' button and get from any province to another in two clicks. (great addition !!)

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 07:33:18 PM »
In Hero>Skills there is a new option: Do not use this skill in battle.

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 07:59:18 PM »
2010-04-17 - New Epic Recipes - There appear to be new Epic single-use recipes. Not yet sure if they are guaranteed to craft epic (if the crafter can make epic). Does this preclude the Legendary single-use recipes from coming out epic or is this simply a measure of the general quality of the item before crafting? Not sure yet....

image below

Cuorion

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2010, 08:16:58 PM »
Not yet sure if they are guaranteed to craft epic (if the crafter can make epic). Does this preclude the Legendary single-use recipes from coming out epic or is this simply a measure of the general quality of the item before crafting?

This shield was crafted from an epic recipe. It came out legendary so it is proof that they don't guarantee epic craft. Also, the armor of this legendary shield is very close to a level 29 epic shield (legendary recipe) that was sold at that time at the broker. So I guess it's just about the quality of the crafted item.

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2010, 05:33:35 AM »
2010-04-18 - Stackable potions - I had 3 uses left on my timed potion, and accidentally dropped another on my avatar - and the image below is what happened, I added 5 more uses to the potion. The pop-up says uses left, but I have fought and confirmed that it was active on the 4th and 5th battles.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 06:05:10 AM by Geomaticus »

Offline loveblue

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 06:59:07 AM »
2010-04-21

- Added: the potential crafting points to be gained beside the question mark. Very useful addition for them who has reached 200/300 points on crafting and trying to unlock the next 100.
- Added: the "Alliance News" button in the panel. Brings out the latest global alliance news, such as recent castle/outpost siege.

Judith

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 03:54:28 PM »
The Beginner's Guide for the Crafter has been updated. Please check it out.

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2010, 09:00:56 PM »
2010-04-25

Tax log - in Guild>Treasury - shows the amount of money/diamonds a castle has received from selling items to players.