Author Topic: Loss of action points  (Read 2245 times)

Offline Gunner27

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Loss of action points
« on: February 10, 2010, 09:59:13 PM »
I was in Bunar Province and had made all of the selections to start digging but had NOT clicked on the "Dig" button when I was attacked.

I lost 15 action points without having even started digging. I realize that I would have lost everything during the dig.

The fact is, I should not lose action points when I haven't even started digging yet.

If this is a confirmed bug can the action points be returned to me?

Offline Gunner27

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: Loss of action points
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 05:06:53 PM »
It's been amost a month and no mods have commented on the issue.

Judith

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 04:20:52 PM »
Well, I don't think this is possible.
Like, your AP's can't just disappear.. Nobody else have experienced this issue as far as I know ???

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 07:06:43 PM »
He's not saying that the points just disappeared.

When someone is in a dangerous province, and is attacked while digging, they lose the action points (and potentially resources and gold).

What happened to Gunner is that he hadn't started digging, but had only setup the dig - he had NOT clicked the 'dig' button yet - and was attacked. The system read the current dig setup that he was looking at and assumed it was active and took his 15 AP. The reason this may not have happened to anyone else is because there is probably only 1 or 2 seconds between setting up the dig and actually starting the dig  - for most people. Gunner got distracted and hadn't started the dig. The system nonetheless read his status as digging and took the AP.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Judith

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 12:41:00 PM »
He's not saying that the points just disappeared.

When someone is in a dangerous province, and is attacked while digging, they lose the action points (and potentially resources and gold).

What happened to Gunner is that he hadn't started digging, but had only setup the dig - he had NOT clicked the 'dig' button yet - and was attacked. The system read the current dig setup that he was looking at and assumed it was active and took his 15 AP. The reason this may not have happened to anyone else is because there is probably only 1 or 2 seconds between setting up the dig and actually starting the dig  - for most people. Gunner got distracted and hadn't started the dig. The system nonetheless read his status as digging and took the AP.

That's not the case according to programmers.