Author Topic: a bit help  (Read 3141 times)

Offline aqif kastraveci

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
a bit help
« on: March 17, 2010, 11:47:20 AM »
what's the best shield 4 a warrior light shield or heavy shield ???

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: a bit help
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 12:22:35 PM »
A heavy shield is best for warriors, since warriors are the only players that can hold that heavy, high-armour equipment.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline aqif kastraveci

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 02:31:50 PM »
THNX

Offline aqif kastraveci

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 05:28:21 PM »
ANOTHER QUESTION plssss can u tellme how the hell can i pass this mission in  Farolin Grounds ???????????????????????????????????    Task: Dispose of the Leader of Red Hand.

Reward:
Gold : 2400
Experience : 800

Cuorion

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 06:40:13 PM »
Pray. :D

Seriously, this one must be the most difficult mission I did 'till now, compared to skills and equipment of the level you get it.
You need full damage mercenaries dressed with legendary gear (you too). And a bit of luck too.

Or wait until you reach tier 3, grab an epic weapon and go spread some havok there. 8)

Offline loveblue

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 09:26:53 PM »
ANOTHER QUESTION plssss can u tellme how the hell can i pass this mission in  Farolin Grounds ???????????????????????????????????    Task: Dispose of the Leader of Red Hand.
Just bring 3 well equipped mercs and a bunch of health potions. And hope that you get the weakest possible enemy for each step. :D
I finished it when I was level 17 (I started the Farolin quest when I was lv 17 ~so damn late~), but I'm sure you can finish it in lower level if you have better equipments.

Or wait until you reach tier 3, grab an epic weapon and go spread some havok there. 8)
I think you've got the wrong idea here. Red hand base isn't the last quest. It's the 4th quest or the first multistage dungeon in Farolin.  So, waiting till tier 3 isn't an option.

PS: This mission is indeed the longest and hardest 4th quest in all tier 2 storyline quests. Much harder than 4th quest of Haroda or Sonoria. But later, the 11th quest is unexpectedly much easier than the other two. I finish it at lv 18 without any problem. Strange :(
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 10:23:50 PM by loveblue »

Offline deyana

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 09:36:29 AM »
before Red Hand I do steps 1-10 in Sonoria and steps 1-10 in  Haroda story line. 10 step or almost 10 step. I am also hire 19 level mercs  warriors with charge.

Offline aqif kastraveci

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 11:53:29 AM »
thnx to all for uor answers at last i know thet one day it will be completed  :D

Offline thelordashoka

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2010, 06:51:59 PM »
A heavy shield is best for warriors, since warriors are the only players that can hold that heavy, high-armour equipment.

I tried to put opal heavy shield on lvl 19 warrior merc with more than 60 strength but it did was not able to wear.
Also on the shield it was written this shield is not for your profession.

I do not understand this please explain.

Offline cristit

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 07:33:22 PM »
Actually, the info you received is incomplete. Heavy shields are for warriors specialized as Guardian. Those who are Fury warriors can not be equipped with Heavy shields.