Author Topic: HEEEEEEEELP  (Read 2065 times)

Offline aqif kastraveci

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
HEEEEEEEELP
« on: March 22, 2010, 10:10:22 AM »
I HAVE COMPLETED THE 6 MISSION IN FAROLIN .HAVE BUILDED THE 5 SHORT OAK BOW.s BUT IT STILL CANT BE COMPLETED. WHAT I MUST DO SELL THEM IN THE MARKET OR TO THE ARMY SHOP OR ...??????????????

Judith

Re: HEEEEEEEELP
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 10:30:48 AM »
I HAVE COMPLETED THE 6 MISSION IN FAROLIN .HAVE BUILDED THE 5 SHORT OAK BOW.s BUT IT STILL CANT BE COMPLETED. WHAT I MUST DO SELL THEM IN THE MARKET OR TO THE ARMY SHOP OR ...??????????????

OR... Telling your nickname and REALM!
Also, check if any of the items is special - meaning: rare, legendary, epic. IF so, then you must craft again, because the npc won't recognize the special items as quest items

Offline aqif kastraveci

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 10:40:33 AM »
my nick name is KING_DRAKO dont remember what realm is . im at 15 lvl . isnt a rare item is only a bow for a 6 lvl . i havnt completet the first step of crafting now im in farolin . the mission sed thet the mission is completed but when i press the button it sed thet something missed ???? im not good in english hoipe u understand me ???

Judith

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 10:43:52 AM »
In order to complete the step, you must have those bows in your inventory.. Currently, you've got only one of them in your inventory. The rest of them are in your Hero's Cache.
You must empty your inventory, then take all the bows and you'll be able to complete the step. ;)

Offline aqif kastraveci

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 10:50:58 AM »
thets right some of them ar in warrior cashe thnxx will poot them now  :) :-*

Judith

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 10:56:41 AM »
Good luck at the rest of your steps sir.  :)

I lock the topic.