Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 6800 times)

Offline DMDM

• Tier 3
  • Problem ?
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2010, 06:35:02 PM »
I know you're trying to help but I perceived your " you said this and I said that" quote by quote as unnecessary. That's me. I'm not trying to attack you in any manner, don't get defensive. As for politeness I can assure you I can be all sugar&honey where that's due. However, just the mere fact that I can't ban you and you can ban me won't prevent me from reacting to idiocy in a proper fashion. I am not directing this to you. Put down the rock. Just saying. This thread could have been summed up as "problem->we noticed->we're on it". Without the "Just to make some things clear...". That's where you lost me to be honest. Like you want to save face. On the internets ? Really ?

P.S.

I still hope we can be bff. :D
"I'm gonna go build my own game, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the game! "

Cuorion

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 06:52:39 PM »
Yeah, you may be right. It's just that I dislike being disliked. ??? Even on the net. Cause I do understand it's a person behind these posts. Same rules apply to both of us. To all of us to be fair. Even if it isn't you who can ban me, there are people who can.

Anyway, I feel we are getting a bit off topic here. I'd really want to read a reply from Grumpy. Just to make sure he understands there shouldn't be hard feelings among us.

P.S.: I must admit I had to google bff and I don't think you mean Bicycle Film Festival. :D

Offline DMDM

• Tier 3
  • Problem ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 12:08:29 PM »
P.S.: I must admit I had to google bff and I don't think you mean Bicycle Film Festival. :D
bff = best friends forever.  :-*

P.S.

Don't try to win fights over the internets. There's a saying about that you wouldn't like :)
"I'm gonna go build my own game, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the game! "