Author Topic: WTS - Items - Rare / Legendary - Realm 2  (Read 3900 times)

Offline Sub comandante marcos

• Sjarko
  • Tier 4
  • Red hot Chilli Peppers
    • View Profile
WTS - Items - Rare / Legendary - Realm 2
« on: March 12, 2010, 09:08:06 PM »
Hi men , i buy items of tier 3 in the realm beta ... post images ... much items ...! but legendarys of rare
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 03:02:07 PM by Cuorion »

Judith

Re: Items tier 3 realm beta
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 03:55:21 PM »
 *suicide*

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 04:55:26 PM »
Judith is right.
Why would someone go through the work of posting their items for sale here, when they can simply list them in the auction and let everyone see the item there? Unless there is a special request that can't be met by using the auction, listing something here would be a waste of time (imho).
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 11:12:40 PM »
Judith is right.
Why would someone go through the work of posting their items for sale here, when they can simply list them in the auction and let everyone see the item there? Unless there is a special request that can't be met by using the auction, listing something here would be a waste of time (imho).

No offense, but I would never imagine a forum moderator would say that an entire topic like "Market" would be "a waste of time"....................so  *suicide*
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 11:18:26 PM by andy_eu »

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 12:13:27 AM »
No offense, but I would never imagine a forum moderator would say that an entire topic like "Market" would be "a waste of time"....................so  *suicide*

Maybe you misunderstood what I wrote.  ???
I did NOT say the whole Market section was a waste of time - but his request was so general that he could simply do a search of the in-game auction and find what he wants. I suggested (in my honest opinion) that it would be best if people use this section for special requests that cannot be met by simply searching the auction.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Judith

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 11:50:41 AM »
Well, since we have such rich players as sub comandante who want to buy all the Tier 3 legendary/rare items in Realm 2, I guess he isn't wasting his time.  :D
It's just that whenever I read his posts I am like this  *hahaha*  or  *suicide*

???