General Category > Equipment

where do i find / get...?

(1/1)

lady-gAgA:
Where can i digg for these items?

4x Adamantine Ingot
1x Obsidian Tile
4x Platinum Ingot

ive searched the auction shop for them, but the only item i found similar with these was:

1x Obsidian crystal, and the guy wanted ca +150.000 - 200.000 gold for it....

can you only find these resources like sapphire( as a bonus resource/gem at tier 2) ???

/// is it possible too dig for a Ruby in later tiers, or only as a bonus-gem later????!?

DMDM:
Adamantine and Platinum are the Tier 5 minable metals ( like iron and silver are for Tier 3) and obsidian tile I reckon is the product of cutting an obsidian crystal, which is the rare gem for Tier 5 ( like sapphire is for Tier 2, ruby for Tier 3 and pearl for Tier 4).

Cuorion:
You can search for them in the resources market although I cannot guarantee there will be some there.
What makes me curious enough to ask is that you are talking about tier 5 materials of your profession (obviously required for a craft attempt). How did you make it to tier 5 crafting if you don't even know how do get the required materials...? ???

Geomaticus:

--- Quote from: Cuorion on April 03, 2010, 06:52:21 PM ---You can search for them in the resources market although I cannot guarantee there will be some there.
What makes me curious enough to ask is that you are talking about tier 5 materials of your profession (obviously required for a craft attempt). How did you make it to tier 5 crafting if you don't even know how do get the required materials...? ???

--- End quote ---

This player may have been awarded or found a recipe and now has decided to start crafting - but until now has focused on other aspects of the game.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version