Author Topic: Questbook bug  (Read 2086 times)

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Questbook bug
« on: April 07, 2010, 04:48:37 AM »
I've only had this bug with the new storyline for Imperial City. The Elite Mission for Tier 4.

I went to my Questbook - storyline tab, and saw the following....

That ain't right! Notice the background image. The 'treasure map' for the storyline shows that I have completed the route and received the final prize. When I click the final task, it shows a storyline for tier 2, not Tier 4. The Tier 4 storyline is only 5/11 completed.

I've tried clicking on the drop-down list for storylines and selecting The Armour Bearer storyline, but it still shows this one.

The only time I can see the actual storyline (for this new Elite T4 storyline) is from the Imperial City tavern - not from my questbook.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: Questbook bug
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 06:40:03 PM »
You can see every step from the story line since it changed it's design by simply clicking the step of choice. That does not mean that you can jump steps.

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 05:31:18 AM »
You can see every step from the story line since it changed it's design by simply clicking the step of choice. That does not mean that you can jump steps.

I am aware that you can view the steps of a storyline, but that has nothing to do with the bug I am reporting.

The bug I am reporting is that the storyline that is shown from my questbook drop-down does not match the one displayed. I select my current storyline from the dropdown list (a Tier 4 elite mission), and instead I am shown a Tier 2 storyline that I completed months ago. Note the image I included. It shows a Tier 4 storyline in the drop-down list, but the story diagram shown is a Tier 2 story.
I am ONLY able to see the correct diagram for the storyline from the original tavern that issued the storyline quest, not from my questbook.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Judith

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 11:49:11 AM »
Sorry for disconnecting you.. We'll fix it. Thank you for report

Judith

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 01:53:01 PM »
Sorry for disconnecting you.. We'll fix it. Thank you for report

This is going to be fixed in the next couple of days, hopefully by Monday the Quest will be displayed properly.