Author Topic: Quests  (Read 8990 times)

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Quests
« on: May 14, 2009, 06:33:33 PM »
I know you probably know  but still :

I have a special assignment for you, warrior. And, judging by your background, you are perfectly suited for it. Local militia is fending off the enemy in STR_DUNGEON_TITLE_0 for quite some time now. So far they have no luck. I think you can help them. Kill 7 of Common robber and report back to me.

I have currently encountered 3 Quests with this particular description of a place and I dont dare take them because I dont think I can complete them anyway... And since I have 2 of them in the tavern, it kinda of limits me :(

Offline CorwinOfAmber

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: Quests
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 06:42:25 PM »
I have taken one of the quests (9 hides), completed it, but it didn't give me 400 experience and it disappeared (can't be seen in Active or Completed Quests).

Offline radooo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 04:18:04 PM »
I just finished a quest and now I have "There are no available quests at the moment." at the tavern. It is a number of limited quests that you can do in a city or what??

Offline IrishFairy

• Mystic in life and in game
  • Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 04:20:59 PM »
I have taken one of the quests (9 hides), completed it, but it didn't give me 400 experience and it disappeared (can't be seen in Active or Completed Quests).
In the News is written that no more quests that give experience.... may be they were just removed?

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 04:22:25 PM »
In the News is written that no more quests that give experience.... may be they were just removed?
nope, hunting quests dont give XP, becauseyou get xp killing. but  crafting and resource gathering give XP. Atleast i undestood that message that way, and i got XP for gathering resources.

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 04:23:45 PM »
I just finished a quest and now I have "There are no available quests at the moment." at the tavern. It is a number of limited quests that you can do in a city or what??

A new quest will appear every 24h?!

Offline IrishFairy

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 04:29:39 PM »
A new quest will appear every 24h?!
If you complete a quest, the next should be generated automatically. But usually it says no new requests, but if you press MAP, for example , go out of tavern and come back, it usually has new requests... in any case this worked for me.

Offline IrishFairy

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 04:44:17 PM »
it doesn't work for me anymore. Is there some restriction about number of quests?

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 04:46:23 PM »
it doesn't work for me anymore. Is there some restriction about number of quests?
I had 8 so far

That's what it says in the quest rules:
3. A new quest is generated each 24 hours (12 hours if the player is a Premium Member)
4. If a player accepts a quest and then rejects it, the system makes a check for the remaining time till the next quest is generated. Ergo -> if there is a time remaining, the player has to wait for it to pass.
5. If a player completes the quest, his next quest is generated instantaneously.

Offline IrishFairy

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2009, 04:47:50 PM »
I had 8 so far
Alpha or Beta?
I am complaining about Beta... My character had only 2 of them.

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 04:50:22 PM »
Alpha or Beta?
I am complaining about Beta... My character had only 2 of them.

Beta :)

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2009, 07:09:45 AM »
The quest restriction works fine, a new quest is generated every 12 hrs if you are premium :)

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2009, 12:05:48 PM »
The quest restriction works fine, a new quest is generated every 12 hrs if you are premium :)
i am not getting quests as i should. 12 h pass and counter continues. until i take quest and cancel it, then or i get new quest or message there is no quests. :) and when that hapends time starts from 12 h minus amount of time which were shown when i took quest.