Author Topic: Mission instructions  (Read 1969 times)

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Mission instructions
« on: April 15, 2010, 04:09:15 AM »
In the T4 Elite mission, step 10 of 11, the task is to gather hides. At the top of the quest page, it states that the location of this quest is in 'The Wood Nymphs'. That location has human opponents - no hides to be gathered there.

Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline DMDM

• Tier 3
  • Problem ?
    • View Profile
Re: Mission instructions
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 08:28:46 AM »
A bit off-topic but, since I think I pointed out the quest chain to you :D, let me ask you this. How doable are "Ice Axe" and "The school of archery" at level 34-35 ? Decent geared mercs, 2 taunters 1 whirlwinder 1 volley archer 1 hp buffer/healer ? Thanks.
"I'm gonna go build my own game, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the game! "

Judith

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 12:46:15 PM »
In the T4 Elite mission, step 10 of 11, the task is to gather hides. At the top of the quest page, it states that the location of this quest is in 'The Wood Nymphs'. That location has human opponents - no hides to be gathered there.

Fixed :)

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 06:33:16 PM »
A bit off-topic but, since I think I pointed out the quest chain to you :D, let me ask you this. How doable are "Ice Axe" and "The school of archery" at level 34-35 ? Decent geared mercs, 2 taunters 1 whirlwinder 1 volley archer 1 hp buffer/healer ? Thanks.

No, you did not point out the quest chain to me. I discovered it on my own a long time ago!
Your question belongs in another post - not this bug post.

Bug reported and fixed, topic locked.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post