Author Topic: Mystic Skills  (Read 5306 times)

Offline Sanosama

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Mystic Skills
« on: May 05, 2010, 12:20:57 AM »
Couple simple questions

1: is a light mystic better than a dark mystic

2: What is the best mystic skill combination to use ( dark or light )

3: Does the Buff Mastery apply to all the stat boosters or just the heal mastery?

4: Heal Mastery "Each level allows one more ally to be healed during a battle." Is this a full heal or a partial heal like a percentage of health points

5: Tiger's Strength "Increases the Strength of the hero and his allies during battle with a certain amount of points. Last skill level grants mass effect." This last part only shows on tigers strength does this part fall under buff master this is where the confusion comes in.

Crassus

Re: Mystic Skills
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 01:17:41 AM »
I do not believe that there is anyone here who can answer 100% your first & second question.

But...
1. It depends on how your team is composed and what to you want, also how you fight. Light buff your party and Dark Curse the enemy's party. I prefer a party with both light and dark mystics... so if you chose one of them hire a merc with the oposite skills... it will be like double effect... (But remember the dark side may consume you, plus we all now that the bad guy lose at the end of the game, or movie  :D :D )

2. Again every person have his own compination. My opinion is:
A) for light ->Divine Bless & Heal Mastery (my party is 3 (i am one of them) meat tanks and 2 damagers + 1 mage)
B) for dark ->Sickness & Petrify or Losing Focus.

3. to all buffs

4. Full (but not 100% sure  *UNDECIDED*)

5. as you can see here http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=499.15 
Divine Bless
Grants bonus to all party members' attributes. Last level grants mass effect.
But according to posts (reports) they work different. Tiger's Strength is used every rount untill all members are buffed with at the last level you can do that in one turn. 
Divine bless add the same bonus and every level adds a team member since it is used only once at the start of the battle.

Offline Sanosama

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 03:18:49 AM »
So if I have divine blessing on my character and I keep all my other skills at 6 it will fill in +1 to all my other skill bringing them up to 7 each  and all the other skills that are 0 up to 1 or does it affect just the skills I have added points to?

First example

Staff Мastery 0

Inner Spirit 6

Buff Mastery 6

Heal Mastery 6

Remove Poison 0

Tiger Strength 0

Fountain of Life 6

Panther Swiftness 6

Vision of Clarity 6

Divine Bless  1

The Divine bless will Stat increase all my skills by +1

After

Staff Мastery 0 +1

Inner Spirit 6 +1

Buff Mastery 6 +1

Heal Mastery 6 +1

Remove Poison 0 +1

Tiger Strength 0 +1

Fountain of Life 6 +1

Panther Swiftness 6 +1

Vision of Clarity 6 +1

Divine Bless  1

Second Example

Staff Мastery 0

Inner Spirit 6

Buff Mastery 6

Heal Mastery 6

Remove Poison 0

Tiger Strength 0

Fountain of Life 6

Panther Swiftness 6

Vision of Clarity 6

Divine Bless  1

After divine blessing

Staff Мastery 0

Inner Spirit 6 +1

Buff Mastery 6 +1

Heal Mastery 6 +1

Remove Poison 0

Tiger Strength 0

Fountain of Life 6 +1

Panther Swiftness 6 +1

Vision of Clarity 6 +1

Divine Bless  1

Crassus

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 03:48:36 AM »
Divine Bless

Points 1 2 3
Bonus + 3 + 3 + 3
Spirit cost 100 200 300

So the bonus will be +3 and it will be for the buffs only and only for those you have learn.

P.S. I am playing as Guardian the game and as Ranger, i do not like wizardry *WIZARD* *WIZARD* my replies are based on other's experiences and forum posts  :-[

Sheremetev

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 03:12:45 PM »
Well, then you are one very mislead Guardian (or Ranger):

Divine Bless
Grants +1 bonus to party members' skills. Level 3 grants all party members receive the bonus. The bonus doesn't extend skills if they are already at maximum.

Points   1   2   3
Spirit Cost   100   200   300

It adds only one mastery level to the skills, which you and your mercs have. If you have level 1, you will bless yourself in R1 and then bless one of your mercs in R2 (if you have enough spirit and you have chosen to use this skill in battle). Level 2 does the same, but with a chance of blessing more than one friendly unit per round. Level 3 grants mass effect in R1.

Crassus

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 04:38:06 PM »

Divine Bless

Points 1 2 3
Bonus + 3 + 3 + 3
Spirit cost 100 200 300

Darkness Curse
Decreases all opponents' attributes. Last level grants mass effect.

Points 1 2 3
Bonus + 3 + 3 + 3
Spirit cost 100 200 300

Also

the inner spirit is at the lv 7, but to increase the ability inner spirit, the lv 40 is required:

the character is BLACK_MAGIC

It can be possible if he has Divine Bless level 2 ;)

And finally an old post that support your opinion:
Divine Bless always ups the skills with 1, no matter how many points you have invested in it.

The level of the skill determines the amount of your party members to be blessed.

Level 1 = Only you get the +1 skill increase.
Level 2 = You and some random members of your party are blessed with +1 skill increase.
Level 3 = You and everyone from your party are blessed with +1 skill increase every battle.

Also, the bless doesn't up the skill if it is already and maximum.
If the last one is still on effect, then the sticky http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=499.0 should be modified. But then the second quote i post is bug...

P.S. When you quote something live the info from where you took it, or post the link if it is not from posts...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 04:48:31 PM by Crassus »

Sheremetev

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 08:23:43 PM »
I quoted it from the ingame description of the skill. And never trust a visualisation- they cheat more even than vampires!

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 08:42:56 PM »
Also
And finally an old post that support your opinion:If the last one is still on effect, then the sticky http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=499.0 should be modified. But then the second quote i post is bug...

P.S. When you quote something live the info from where you took it, or post the link if it is not from posts...

Taking into consideration all the changes that happen daily, it is not a very good idea to take for real post from last year.

Crassus

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 11:37:35 PM »
Yes i know.

the inner spirit is at the lv 7, but to increase the ability inner spirit, the lv 40 is required:

the character is BLACK_MAGIC

and your reply andy_eu to that, made me to believe that there is increase (or bonus is more than +1) at bonus when you level up divine bless, so it is not fixed to +1.
From Otton's post many changes happen and that's why i was based on the first quotes i post.

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2010, 12:11:48 PM »
Yes i know.
and your reply andy_eu to that, made me to believe that there is increase (or bonus is more than +1) at bonus when you level up divine bless, so it is not fixed to +1.
From Otton's post many changes happen and that's why i was based on the first quotes i post.

Actually, after I read this topic, I am not sure at all what divine bless gives and from battle reports from other players which have this ability all I could see was a "Miss".

The only logical usage of this ability is giving +1 for 1st level, +2 for second and +3 for third. Cause there is another ability which can increase the number of mercs blesses.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 12:21:05 PM by andy_eu »