Author Topic: Arena tournaments  (Read 7924 times)

Offline Duras

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Arena tournaments
« on: May 19, 2009, 09:59:38 PM »
Since so few players are interested to have something to do with the Arena, how about making there some daily tournaments, at a fixed hour, with prizes in gold, diamonds, items or action points.. and we can have also the tournaments sorted by group levels.. per example.. first group of levels from 1 to 5, second from level 6 to 10, third from level 11 to 15, etc.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: Arena tournaments
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 04:26:02 AM »
Since so few players are interested to have something to do with the Arena, how about making there some daily tournaments, at a fixed hour, with prizes in gold, diamonds, items or action points.. and we can have also the tournaments sorted by group levels.. per example.. first group of levels from 1 to 5, second from level 6 to 10, third from level 11 to 15, etc.

I think something like that is planned, but I am definitely for it. I see the main problem in the arena that there is no organization and almost never a chance to meet an enemy there !

Sheremetev

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 03:54:40 PM »
... unless you use the in-game chat, find someone online, talk them into a fight and go to the arena.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 04:09:10 PM »
... unless you use the in-game chat, find someone online, talk them into a fight and go to the arena.

wanna fight  ;D

I am up for a fight tonight in alpha or beta, if there is a worthy opponent :)