Author Topic: where do i find / get...?  (Read 4084 times)

Offline lady-gAgA

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
where do i find / get...?
« on: April 03, 2010, 05:51:10 AM »
Where can i digg for these items?

4x Adamantine Ingot
1x Obsidian Tile
4x Platinum Ingot

ive searched the auction shop for them, but the only item i found similar with these was:

1x Obsidian crystal, and the guy wanted ca +150.000 - 200.000 gold for it....

can you only find these resources like sapphire( as a bonus resource/gem at tier 2) ???

/// is it possible too dig for a Ruby in later tiers, or only as a bonus-gem later????!?

Offline DMDM

• Tier 3
  • Problem ?
    • View Profile
Re: where do i find / get...?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 11:55:50 AM »
Adamantine and Platinum are the Tier 5 minable metals ( like iron and silver are for Tier 3) and obsidian tile I reckon is the product of cutting an obsidian crystal, which is the rare gem for Tier 5 ( like sapphire is for Tier 2, ruby for Tier 3 and pearl for Tier 4).
"I'm gonna go build my own game, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the game! "

Cuorion

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 06:52:21 PM »
You can search for them in the resources market although I cannot guarantee there will be some there.
What makes me curious enough to ask is that you are talking about tier 5 materials of your profession (obviously required for a craft attempt). How did you make it to tier 5 crafting if you don't even know how do get the required materials...? ???

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 08:42:55 PM »
You can search for them in the resources market although I cannot guarantee there will be some there.
What makes me curious enough to ask is that you are talking about tier 5 materials of your profession (obviously required for a craft attempt). How did you make it to tier 5 crafting if you don't even know how do get the required materials...? ???

This player may have been awarded or found a recipe and now has decided to start crafting - but until now has focused on other aspects of the game.....
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post