Author Topic: A taste of things to come!  (Read 6792 times)

Judith

A taste of things to come!
« on: April 30, 2010, 01:20:34 PM »
The final reward for completing the newest deployed Elite Quest:

To Imperial City, people!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 11:41:11 PM by Judith »

Offline DMDM

• Tier 3
  • Problem ?
    • View Profile
Re: A taste of things to come!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 02:02:43 PM »
Not looking that much for freebies but there are two dungeon boss fights with no apparent reward besides the obvious experience/gold. Nice final reward tho. If it's attainable :)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 03:14:42 PM by DMDM »
"I'm gonna go build my own game, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the game! "

Cuorion

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 02:31:26 PM »
That lil' hammer is a beauty. :D

DMDM I'm confused. I can't decide if you sound satisfied or not. ??? I'd personally fight tens of bosses for that hammer. :)

Crassus

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 02:38:39 PM »
This item is perfect... Crafter will kill each other to have it if someone put it at auction house...
But one question:
Will this item can be used without the requirements to craft epic?

P.S. to DMDM
There are no freebies, you pay them with blood. :P
Bosses drop a lot of objects when they drop dead, and that's why no extra quest reward.
Also your comment contains irrelevant "stuff" to this topic. From now on all your posts with irrelevant "stuff" to the topics you will reply, they will be deleted...

Offline DMDM

• Tier 3
  • Problem ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 03:19:44 PM »
@ Crassus Point taken, I removed the "irrelevant" stuff.
@ Curion I'm not trying to be gloom about it but think of it this way. By the time (actually WAY before) you get that hammer you'd (and not only you, mercenaries included) have to be probably decked in epics crafted from epic Lvl 49 recipes, and that's the only purpose I see for that hammer. So I find it a bit redundant. Like most of the rewards from the quests, to be totally honest. But hey ! It might be just me.
"I'm gonna go build my own game, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the game! "

Cuorion

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 03:39:46 PM »
@ Curion I'm not trying to be gloom about it but think of it this way. By the time (actually WAY before) you get that hammer you'd (and not only you, mercenaries included) have to be probably decked in epics crafted from epic Lvl 49 recipes, and that's the only purpose I see for that hammer. So I find it a bit redundant. Like most of the rewards from the quests, to be totally honest. But hey ! It might be just me.

Have you already done the quest?
Since I guess the answer is "no", we'd better wait until we try it.

Offline DMDM

• Tier 3
  • Problem ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 03:58:36 PM »
It's true I didn't tried it but for one thing I have some experience with the other elite quest for one thing and I stand firm on my opinion about rewards being redundant for another. Don't let my pessimistic nature spoil your fun though :) Good luck with it !

P.S.

Post combat logs  ;)

Cuorion

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 04:05:53 PM »
Well, I know of a certain someone that's got a complete Longbowman's set as an elite storyline reward so can you please call that "redundant" again? :)

Judith

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010, 04:14:40 PM »
Elite quests are supposed to be hard.
It's supposed that killing a boss won't be easy. As for the reward, well I also know many people who had really good ones.
May be your pessimism spoiled your luck  *hihi*

« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 04:20:07 PM by Judith »

Crassus

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 04:27:33 PM »
Well, I know of a certain someone that's got a complete Longbowman's set as an elite storyline reward so can you please call that "redundant" again? :)

That's me... But i am warrior... so i will sell it at NPC store...  :D :D

May be your pessimism spoiled your luck  *hihi*

Well spoken.