Author Topic: drop chance  (Read 2409 times)

Offline jaros

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
drop chance
« on: May 27, 2010, 02:45:47 PM »
Im cutter T4. I have used at least 150 - 200 CP for digging in our province (falar). I found NONE pearl (just tens of sapphires and rubys). something is wrong?

Judith

Re: drop chance
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 02:58:59 PM »
You can't earn Pearls by digging. You can earn them only as a loot from the mobs you kill.

Offline jaros

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 03:26:27 PM »
hm, now I undestand why they are more expensive than obsidian...  :(
obsidians are from drop again, I suppose. (?)

Judith

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 04:26:20 PM »
No, you have to dig it. ;)
But it's really rare. The chance to dig it, is like digging a Sapphire and Ruby - as if you dig regular resources, you have the chance to dig along one of those I mentioned.

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 05:47:30 AM »
No, you have to dig it. ;)
But it's really rare. The chance to dig it, is like digging a Sapphire and Ruby - as if you dig regular resources, you have the chance to dig along one of those I mentioned.

This is not quite correct. I have received many obsidian crystals as drops from dungeons. I was most successful in a particular dungeon in Falar. I could get 2 or 3 obsidian in 15 battles or so....but that was dependent upon my drop chance and lvl. I won't say which dungeon because figuring that out is part of the challenge of the game. 8)
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline DMDM

• Tier 3
  • Problem ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 06:50:34 AM »
This is not quite correct. I have received many obsidian crystals as drops from dungeons. I was most successful in a particular dungeon in Falar. I could get 2 or 3 obsidian in 15 battles or so....but that was dependent upon my drop chance and lvl. I won't say which dungeon because figuring that out is part of the challenge of the game. 8)
It's not a dungeon it's a kind of mob. Barbarians will do that. In all three dungeons in Falar and in Tier 5 as well. It's no big secret.

@OP For pearls, as far as I could discern, it's pirates crocs and snakes you wanna kill. I can't say I got many but it's easy to test. Look who are the biggest sellers (of raw pearls) on server and see in their profile where they are fighting a lot. That's where you want to be.
"I'm gonna go build my own game, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the game! "