Author Topic: Reacro vs TheUniverse in The West End - realm 2  (Read 2029 times)

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
Reacro vs TheUniverse in The West End - realm 2
« on: June 04, 2010, 12:40:21 PM »
I am not saying that we diserved to win, but there is something strange with this battle.
First of all the report can not be seen properly, not just by me, by other players too....so noone knows what actually happened.
And second there were 3 players which had 12 AP to take part at the battle, but they didn't.

I just want someone to look a little at that battle to see if something is wrong with it or not, if it is needed I'll post the players names which did not take part at the battle.

Offline Jane_air

• Programmer
    • View Profile
Re: Reacro vs TheUniverse in The West End - realm 2
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 01:42:19 PM »
Hi, there was a problem with the avatar of one of the heroes. We fixed it, you can see the battle now. We will revice the report too, but can you give us the names of thos who didn't participate and were in the outpost.

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: Reacro vs TheUniverse in The West End - realm 2
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 02:09:50 PM »
Hi, there was a problem with the avatar of one of the heroes. We fixed it, you can see the battle now. We will revice the report too, but can you give us the names of thos who didn't participate and were in the outpost.

I wrote you a PM.