Author Topic: Suggestion :) (for experienced players)  (Read 3152 times)

Offline Eryne

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Suggestion :) (for experienced players)
« on: June 14, 2010, 05:33:31 AM »
Can someone make a complete hero guide (attributes, skills, equips, tips, etc) for Warriors going for Fury Warrior or Guardian?  :)

Offline scorpian05

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion :) (for experienced players)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 01:18:23 PM »
em not experienced enough nut i will try my best... 8)
first comes attributes
by giving points to ur attributes u gain some kind of powers or perhaps it would be better to say that ur powers increases..
by giving points to ur strength ur strength increases and u can equip ur warrior with high quality stuff
by giving points to ur vitality ur maximum health increases...
by giving health to ur agility..i guess ur maximum spirit increases
same goes for dexterity and intelligence

now comes skills
by giving points to ur attack stance...the damage that ur hero causes to enemy increases...it is not affected by the enemies defense....
by giving points to defense stance...the damage that the enemy gives u is decreased and it is also not affected by the enemies attack stance
by giving points to ur charge stance ur hero can attack with much power in the first round compared to the others
by giving points to ur mercenary...each point allows u to command one more mercenary(in my opinion it is the most important one)

now come equips
there r many type of equips like gloves,armor,weapon etc
to equip any kind of equipment....ur tier should be equal to the equipment's tier...
if equipment's level is 16 and u r at level 14...u cannot equip it...same goes for every tier....to equip items of lvl 6,16,26,36,46,56 ur hero should be at 5,15,25,35,45,55 respectively...otherwise u wont be able to equip it..
u can but equipment from auction or from shops in different provinces..

Sheremetev

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 01:38:42 PM »
by giving health to ur agility..i guess ur maximum spirit increases

Erm, you mean points. And there is a thing or two about battle mechanics players should read about here:
http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=441.0

I think there were news about several recent (sort of) changes, but I am too lazy to find the official topic. Anyway, iI am sure about it: when the attacker (and/or the defender) has over 100 agility and/or dexterity, both the attacker's and defender's dexterity and agility are "divided" by one and  the same number, so that noone has more than 100 agility and/or dexterity. Then chances to hit are recalculated as above. Example:
Attacker has 173 agility and 230 dexterity; Defender has 198 agility and 215 dexterity.
The highest figure here is 230. In order to become 100, you should divide it by 2,3.
In the battle the attacker will have: 71,217 agility and 100 dexterity; the defender will have: 86,087 agility and 93,478 dexterity

Cuorion

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 03:47:22 PM »
I would like to comment on scorpion's post a bit, but seriously, the best thing to do is to completely ignore the parts about attributes and skills. They are completely wrong (or incomplete).

What Sheremetev wrote is accurate, although I think you are mostly interested in a guide specifically made for Fury Warriors, rather than how mechanics actually work.

I "could" make one I guess, but I won't. The reason is simple. Fury Warriors got a lot of customizability. There are 5 weapon masteries to choose from and there's at least 1 different attributes build for each weapon usage. Use the "How to play" link to see what attributes and skills do, and your imagination to combine them into something that works.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 03:57:51 PM by Cuorion »

Offline zenogear3

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 03:12:06 AM »

I think there were news about several recent (sort of) changes, but I am too lazy to find the official topic. Anyway, iI am sure about it: when the attacker (and/or the defender) has over 100 agility and/or dexterity, both the attacker's and defender's dexterity and agility are "divided" by one and  the same number, so that noone has more than 100 agility and/or dexterity. Then chances to hit are recalculated as above. Example:
Attacker has 173 agility and 230 dexterity; Defender has 198 agility and 215 dexterity.
The highest figure here is 230. In order to become 100, you should divide it by 2,3.
In the battle the attacker will have: 71,217 agility and 100 dexterity; the defender will have: 86,087 agility and 93,478 dexterity

.. how about other attributes? are they work as the same way as agi dan dex? thanks bro...