Author Topic: Lost the reward - storyline ophalia  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Ali75

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Lost the reward - storyline ophalia
« on: June 18, 2010, 08:12:39 PM »
The player name si Artucasa
Realm Beta
He finished today 12,00-15,00 p.m. the storyline of ophalia and didn't get the reward (a legendary shield and 5 pearls) - the storyline appears closed.... what to do?

My name in game is Ali75 Realm beta
Yesterday night i finished 2 merchant quest the reward was 4-8 diamonds and 8 a.p. i got only the a.p. and zero diamonds both time.... what to do?

Judith

Re: Lost the reward - storyline ophalia
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 03:52:43 PM »
Programmers are looking at your account logs/transactions. Once I've got an info I will let you know.

Offline Ali75

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 04:15:32 PM »
thanks a lot :)

Judith

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 03:10:36 PM »
The player name si Artucasa
Realm Beta
He finished today 12,00-15,00 p.m. the storyline of ophalia and didn't get the reward (a legendary shield and 5 pearls) - the storyline appears closed.... what to do?

My name in game is Ali75 Realm beta
Yesterday night i finished 2 merchant quest the reward was 4-8 diamonds and 8 a.p. i got only the a.p. and zero diamonds both time.... what to do?
The problem with the quest is fixed.
Artucasa can now go an take the reward from the Storyline quest.:)

As for the diamonds, not too long ago we announced that they have been removed as rewards from quests.

Offline Ali75

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 04:44:58 PM »
Thanks a lot for Artucasa!!!

About my problem, for me is ok if you say that quests don't drop diamonds anymore, but the quests (started before the maintenance and closed just a few after) still says 4-8 diamonds and dropped 0, i only ask to consider that, after i'll accept your decision. Thanks again, ciao.

Judith

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 05:09:49 PM »
Thanks a lot for Artucasa!!!

About my problem, for me is ok if you say that quests don't drop diamonds anymore, but the quests (started before the maintenance and closed just a few after) still says 4-8 diamonds and dropped 0, i only ask to consider that, after i'll accept your decision. Thanks again, ciao.

I see.. This will be fixed probably tomorrow. Thanks for mentioning it. :)