Author Topic: Lost money + multiselected potion effects after the last update  (Read 3162 times)

Offline demo_account

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Hi!

After the last update (today's prophylactics) I've lost quite some money:
- (the small problem) I've noticed that when you multi-select potions for applying them on the character/mercenary the potions are lost but there's no effect applied (i.e. no spirit raised or hp recovered) ... I needed to apply them potion by potion for any effect
- (the big problem) I've bought 300K in chips (gambling) so that I can store my hard earned money for the last couple of fights, and they've simply disappeared (you can check that I had ~331K before buying the chips and 31K after buying them though gambling now shows 0 gold)

Regards,
demo_account
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 12:16:18 PM by demo_account »

Offline demo_account

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: Lost money + multiselected potion effects after the last update
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 12:15:44 PM »
the money (300K) has just appeared ...

regards,
demo

P.S. that's enough for me so just take a look at the other problem :)

Judith

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 12:38:18 PM »
I just tried using multiple potions with your account. Works just fine? May be you need to refresh few times and clear cache. Please confirm

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 12:48:37 PM »
I just tried using multiple potions with your account. Works just fine? May be you need to refresh few times and clear cache. Please confirm

I can say it has happened to me too(duckwaldus, realm 2) 30 min ago, but I haven't found a rule cause I thought my Internet Explorer is going crazy.

Judith

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 01:11:16 PM »
I can say it has happened to me too(duckwaldus, realm 2) 30 min ago, but I haven't found a rule cause I thought my Internet Explorer is going crazy.

It works.. Clear cache :s

Sheremetev

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 02:30:19 PM »
What if there are broken strings? After some of the updates some items habe been reported to lose certain qualities. You can see in Elaina's inventory a lot of rings with level 0. The same might have happened with the potions Andy and Demo reported. So, did you try with some of ye olde potions or with newly purchased ones (this goes to everyone).

Judith

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 03:33:39 PM »
What if there are broken strings? After some of the updates some items habe been reported to lose certain qualities. You can see in Elaina's inventory a lot of rings with level 0. The same might have happened with the potions Andy and Demo reported. So, did you try with some of ye olde potions or with newly purchased ones (this goes to everyone).

Yes, sir :)
I did try with potions they had in inventory, and I bought new ones. Worked with both.
Elaina - realm?

Edit: Found it.