Author Topic: The new flash in-game messenger  (Read 2144 times)

Offline demo_account

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
The new flash in-game messenger
« on: June 23, 2010, 12:53:06 PM »
I know it's new and you probably know the bugs but anyway:
- sometimes it somehow does not load itself (I know that it detects to be the only one instance but I'm currently having only 1 open window and the chat is not showing) ... this can be fixed by logging out and logging in but I guess that's not the point
- online status of people is far from the reality
- when you start typing messages it doesn't automatically move the caret to the next line (i.e. floating or auto wrapping the text)  but the text "disappears" on the left
- old features like links to people profiles/last time they've been online/links to their "twitter"-like status/etc. does not work
- make it a bit more handy and helpful ... simply turning something to green is not enough (let the indicator flash in green or at least auto-open the messenger)
- ... more to come ... :)

Regards,
demo
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 05:21:40 PM by demo_account »

Oton

Re: The new flash in-game messenger
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 01:21:18 PM »
Yes, we are aware of those issues and we are currently to fix them.

Offline demo_account

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: The new flash in-game messenger
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 05:26:54 PM »
UP!

after more than a month and a half, these issues are still valid! ... we can hardly communicate within guild
we continue to lose the messages because the messenger is not loading (the single instance issue) as well as we continue to see wrong people online as well as some of us constantly get erroneous green flashing (usually because of a GM message due to a fight which is long gone) etc.