Author Topic: quest problems  (Read 1951 times)

Offline agreko

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
quest problems
« on: December 13, 2010, 04:12:52 PM »
Quests Step 1/3Step 1

The Masters

You still have no idea how is it possible for a box, with size of your finger, to speak like a woman.
“I wonder if she is beautiful. If I can just… open the damn thing, she will probably materialize in front of me?”
‘Do you believe in rebirth’, the voice asks.
‘No. Once I die I will be enlisted in the Father’s Elite Army and I will serve Him forever.’
‘Riiiight’, the voice responds and makes a long pause as it carefully chooses its next words, ‘All right, will you believe me if I tell you there were heroes walking these lands long before its name became Ayarr?’
‘No.’
The voice remains silent for much longer this time.
‘All right, just bare with me. There was once, a long, long time ago, an empire here which was much, much more powerful, wondrous and massive than Ayarr.
‘Yeah, right.’
‘There were some men born in this empire that could do magic’, the voice sounds insulted by your interruptions, ‘And they could make magical items. Not like items you’ve seen. Different items. Items that can make you control others, to control nature, to make you invulnerable.’
‘You’re crazy, you know…’
‘Just shut up and listen to me, please’, the voice is very annoyed, ‘They called themselves “The Masters”. And they were treated as gods. Having managed to create a soul which was not a Father’s Gift, they began to incorporate these… souls into mechanical creatures. And those creatures started doing all the things men were supposed to do, to replace them in every aspect of life. Those… Automatoids, as they called them, became workers, servants, builders, militia, everything. But they grew sentient eventually, and, one day, they became independent. So a war broke out. The Masters eventually managed to destroy all the Automatoids. Only two of them escaped. And after they escaped, they laid waste on the entire province. They defeated The Masters and imprisoned them for eternity. And they changed the face of this land. Everything you see here is their doing. All those monsters are their creations. And they must be stopped. Because they will not stop their evil doings. Never.’
‘This is the biggest fairytale I have even heard in my life.’
‘All right, I give up’, the voice sighs, ‘Just go to Marina Haven Inn and show me to the owner. You’ll see what happens.’
‘And why should believe you?’
‘What other choice do you have?’

Task: Kill 34 enemies in Far Western Heights, West End Province. Return to Marina Haven for your reward.

Reward:
Gold : 20000 - 100000
Experience : 5000 - 10000

Item :

This quest is currently locked.   <--------------WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

I fight in Far Western Heights dungeon but mission progress 0/34 ???.  if you want look last 5 battle.  Nick in game Agreko. Realm 2
TNKS

Offline janyemm

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: quest problems
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 04:20:53 PM »
This is bug which I reported about month ago. I have affected 2 accounts by that in Server3 ( palikan, klenotnik ). I am still waiting for fix, hopefully it happens once .....

http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=12600.0

Jan
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 04:22:42 PM by janyemm »

Offline janyemm

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: quest problems
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 06:50:47 PM »
Many thanks for solving my problems *dance*

Jan