Author Topic: News!  (Read 26274 times)

Offline Polymeron

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: News!
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2009, 12:56:46 PM »

Breaking News

*** GNN airs again  --  Polymeron: "Rumors of my death - exaggerated"  --  admins on assassination attempts: "No comment"      Oton denies support based on in-game nick  --  Justifies actions: "Next you'll want support for people with bad breath or who sing off key"      In unrelated news, Numpty to compete in next Forum Olympics; expected to break the "times banned" record      Pres. Obama pushes new bill through Congress for waffle cap&trade  --  Dissenters: "nobody wants green waffles"      admins respond to Terrorize's tavern bug report: "It's not a bug, we just don't serve your kind here"      Rumors abound that Oton is going to propose; spotted looking for Legendary ring      Survey shows: 74% of accomplished Imperial Heroes descended from R4, Province 8      Flinstoun returns from Turkey vacation well-rested  --  Xaoc defends off-time: "He wasn't doing too much anyway"  --  In unrelated news, forum still has no proper emoticons  :'(      Madoff receives 150 years sentence  --  Judge: "Stole thousands of APs through Premium expiration scheme, ruined untold accounts"      Survey: more than 50% of players are under age 14  --  admins: Krum "may or may not" be a good example      Riniasvl denies mercenray allegations of sexual harassment: "The undressing was purely professional"      This just in: Michael Jackson is still dead ***

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2009, 03:20:27 PM »
We missed you SOOOO MUCH  ;D

Offline Polymeron

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2009, 03:51:57 PM »
Sure you did :P

Wow, I'm really out of touch here... Will need time to catch up, if I decide to come back to IH. I didn't even cover the story where your post got removed, silly me  :-[

Sometimes I wonder if I'm letting the admins off too easy in my newscasts  :P

Offline k_mihai

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2009, 03:55:53 PM »
wb

well story is easy, r4 quitters own realm and we are all waiting for new places to grind. oh, and pvp parties with dark mystics kill everything :D
*offers debuffs for diamonds :D
Tank mystic 28
Proud member of Reacro
"Take what you can, give nothing back"

Offline Hiske

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2009, 05:32:52 PM »
WB poly! hope to see you soon in beta! (or are you already there?)

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2009, 05:46:54 PM »

If he is, we'll have to kick you to accept him :D

Offline Hiske

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2009, 05:59:31 PM »
If he is, we'll have to kick you to accept him :D

hahaha! you can't do that! you need me! (hard to admit, huh ;))

Offline Terrorize

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2009, 07:39:55 PM »

Breaking News

*** GNN airs again  --  Polymeron: "Rumors of my death - exaggerated"  --  admins on assassination attempts: "No comment"      Oton denies support based on in-game nick  --  Justifies actions: "Next you'll want support for people with bad breath or who sing off key"      In unrelated news, Numpty to compete in next Forum Olympics; expected to break the "times banned" record      Pres. Obama pushes new bill through Congress for waffle cap&trade  --  Dissenters: "nobody wants green waffles"      admins respond to Terrorize's tavern bug report: "It's not a bug, we just don't serve your kind here"      Rumors abound that Oton is going to propose; spotted looking for Legendary ring      Survey shows: 74% of accomplished Imperial Heroes descended from R4, Province 8      Flinstoun returns from Turkey vacation well-rested  --  Xaoc defends off-time: "He wasn't doing too much anyway"  --  In unrelated news, forum still has no proper emoticons  :'(      Madoff receives 150 years sentence  --  Judge: "Stole thousands of APs through Premium expiration scheme, ruined untold accounts"      Survey: more than 50% of players are under age 14  --  admins: Krum "may or may not" be a good example      Riniasvl denies mercenray allegations of sexual harassment: "The undressing was purely professional"      This just in: Michael Jackson is still dead ***
;-; Not just taverns that dont serve me. :'(

Offline Numpty

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2009, 11:07:57 PM »

Breaking News

*** Mideast peace talks break down again; both sides accuse the other of giving them negative Karma      Xaoc defends game mechanics, says Morningswordstafe is "completely balanced"  --  Admits that, in contrast, Isolde's weapon-ring is overpowered      Oton confirms: Quests will be given at taverns  --  Developers win commendation from Intl. Cliché Association      Pres. Obama vows to regulate wage excesses  --  Outraged by merc wages continuing to expand at every Tier despite economic downturn      admins say they did not steal KOPSi's attribute points  --  Krum: "We prefer the term 'nationalize'"      GNN denies rumors of its sources becoming endangered  --  Spokesman: "Being brutally hacked into pieces can happen to anyone, really"      Item binding initiated, used items cannot be auctioned  --  In unrelated news, Burglars' Guild files for bankruptcy      New survey shows: It's better to give than to receive STDs      More protests over Bronze Shield artwork  --  Nitpicks: "It's too pretty, make it uglier"      admins trying a new spin for Quest feature hype; say waffles "may or may not" be given as quest reward      Polymeron admits to being wrong on something  --  In unrelated news, Govt. issues blizzard warning for Hell      Oak: 30 Tin: 199 Bronze: 299 Winning a forum argument: Priceless ***

i have done nothing worthy of being banned, nor have i ever been banned from any imperial game forum.  i have been warned, perhaps even deserved to have been banned, but not in the last 2 years or so...pure propaganda i tell you....
i am a jerk, but i´ll sell you rings and amulets!!!!

Offline Polymeron

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2009, 07:26:56 AM »
i have done nothing worthy of being banned, nor have i ever been banned from any imperial game forum.  i have been warned, perhaps even deserved to have been banned, but not in the last 2 years or so...pure propaganda i tell you....

I guess you'll have to step up your actions, then. We're all counting on you for the Olympics! :P

Don't think that'll be happening soon - there just isn't enough time in the day!
Maybe in a week or two things will calm down a bit around here and I'll be able to do that. Until then, you guys are going to have to settle for the sporadic newscast ;)

Sheremetev

« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2010, 01:35:51 PM »

Breaking News

*** GNN on air again  --  Oton: "We should really make this no-posts-for-the-last-120-days-warning bigger... and disable the "-" key on Sheremetev's keyboard."     Medvedev announces a decrease of 1, 675, 432 dollars in the annual national expences plans: "We don't see the IH forum as a threat anymore, so our spies' wages will be cut inhalf"        The English forum gets multilingual   --  IH Language expert: "-. --- / -.-. --- -- -- . -. -" -- Second IH Language expert: """ (blank string); set @error to 1" -- Oton: "And the dot key too."      cristit getting nervous after 6 weeks waiting. -- Tr1xSt: "What are you so hasty about?"      Escalation of bot spam in the forum -- Cuorion: "I can invite my cousins to the forum, can't I?"   Brigitte Bardot reported to distract players in battles with legendary animals: "Legendary wolves are more endangered even than the Rare ones. Shoot at the bears instead, nobody cares about them"       Pres. Obama claims the communications in the White house have been sabotaged: "The chat window never opens properly!"      Debate sparkling on- has Mr. Ferid discovered the virtual fountain of youth or did he sign a contract with the Devil? -- Skype experts say: "Watching too often the Twiligt Saga might lead to hiperimagination. Also, don't register any accounts with "infinityyy<random_number>", if you don't want to become unpopular in IH"      Scientists say: "Several decades ago we thought that machines making machines would eradicate the mankind. Why don't  we give the bots-catching-bots-idea a chance now?" -- Oton: "We obviously didn't take into account the fact he had a second key in the top-right of the numblock."       Three words game and Spam section lead to a dramatic increase in popularity of Master Yoda.      German forum low on visits after WC 2010. -- Ivanina: "I should have deleted the VM '10 topic right after the loss from Spain"      A CM loses sence of direction in the forum: "You know that claim is exaggerated! I was testing the get-me-in-a-random-topic button"      Coal: 1000; Emerald: 1220; Copper Ingots: Who cares when we have waffles?! ***

Offline Polymeron

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2010, 02:33:03 PM »
GNN has been hijacked!  :o
I'm soooo gonna sue.

Also: I knew it! You people have waffles and aren't sharing!

Sheremetev

« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2010, 03:31:58 PM »
*YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO*

*YAHOO* Poly is in IH Forum again!!! *YAHOO*

*YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO*

Oton

« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2010, 04:26:29 PM »
Nice to see you again, Poly.

You have been... missed.

Cuorion