Author Topic: Bounded items  (Read 2468 times)

maeof

Bounded items
« on: July 05, 2010, 01:44:01 PM »
Bounded items to hero cannot be equiped by your own mercs or any other player.
( I already know that this idea ain't going to be developed :D . I just feel that it sux )

I think that if we would let already hero bounded items to be equiped to your mercs (just not to other player) players would save a little gold/patience buying a new equipment (equipment: everything. amulet, rings, boots, armor etc...)

and if we would look to crafting economy, it will get down like -10%*, cus player's old hero equipment would be equiped to his any other merc.

well the bounding items is not such a bad idea in the game, but it makes a less comfortable game: every bounded item you have to sell it to the general shops.

but this idea can destroy economy.

*the percent of selling crafting items.

Oton

Re: Bounded items
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 01:48:25 PM »
Bounded items to hero cannot be equiped by your own mercs or any other player.
( I already know that this idea ain't going to be developed :D . I just feel that it sux )

I think that if we would let already hero bounded items to be equiped to your mercs (just not to other player) players would save a little gold/patience buying a new equipment (equipment: everything. amulet, rings, boots, armor etc...)

and if we would look to crafting economy, it will get down like -10%*, cus player's old hero equipment would be equiped to his any other merc.

well the bounding items is not such a bad idea in the game, but it makes a less comfortable game: every bounded item you have to sell it to the general shops.

but this idea can destroy economy.

*the percent of selling crafting items.
But we want crafters to make money out of equipment for mercs as well...

maeof

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 01:51:30 PM »
But we want crafters to make money out of equipment for mercs as well...

Well yes, it's a very good thing.

But then I see some prices in Auction, I am like: :o

Yes, I know - players set their price how they want and etc.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your mind :)

Offline vorstervorst

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 11:12:37 PM »
I just wondering if the game makers can't maybe make 'n funtion there one can pay a amount of daimonts at the craft shop to unbound a item. With this may the game maker still ensure that the market for diamont don't go down and can make some of the players happy

Sheremetev

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 02:51:25 PM »
It simply isn't fair for the crafter. Imagine you build a car, your neighbour buys it and after five years someone comes and says- "Look, your cars are nice, but your neighbour sells a nice five-year-old car for a little less than you. No deal." Would you like that?

maeof

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 08:10:22 PM »
Anyway, this idea shouldn't go for further discussion, because it is rejected.